Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Favorite

My very favorite is Eric. He is the most patient person, especially with irrational women (well one woman). And he can always, always make me laugh, even when I am so mad and the last thing I want to do is laugh. He is better with the girls than me, and the fun one. He keeps getting cuter and cuter, I think the pictures can attest to this. He is a great provider and I know we will be okay, because he will do anything he has to do to make sure we are taken care of. We are perfect together, I am the stubborn, not patient one, and he is the rational happy one. We compliment eachother well. Lastly, Eric will always give into what I want, but make me think it is really what he wants anyway. He is my very favorite! Thank you Eric





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

There's nothing like a good hubby! Your phone has been off. I've been trying to call because mom said you guys weren't feeling too well. Hope you are doing better! Love you guys!!!

Amy said...

That sounds just like Mike and me (: Aren't good husbands the best?

Jane Nelson said...

What a great tribute. But the truth is, you're every bit as awesome. What a great team you make!