Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sadie Jane

Sadie is now entering my very favorite stage. I love each of them; all the cuddling at the very beginning, the giggling that comes next, the speed crawling, the loving dad more than mom then back again, and the now. She is so happy and funny. She loves to put anything she can find on, this gives me some fear with her teenage years, but we have some time. She loves to give kisses, and begins by pressing her little lips together and saying, "mmmmmmmm...ma" right when she plants one on you. She adores Ruthie and no one can make her laugh more. She will follow her all around just laughing and loving life. She is an incredible dancer and loves music. She brings so much joy to each of my days. She knows right when I need a little snuggle and is never shy about giving it. In an age when you would think it impossible to even know how to think about others, she does. She always shares with her sister and gives her mom and dad loves. She is divine and a true gift to our home. We love you little Sadie, just stay this way forever!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natalie said...

what a beautiful little tribute to your little sadie jane. I can't wait to see her! I love when they know how to give kisses.

Liz said...

Emma gives kisses the same way, if it doesn't have sound effects it isn't a kiss!

Jane Nelson said...

Oh that Sadie! Isn't she so cute? She has a hard act to follow with that 'smarter than anyone I know' Ruth but she's holding her own. Two perfect girls.